AFTER photos of Guiuan, Samar:
Photo credits to Mr. David Yu Santos https://www.facebook.com/david.yu.santos/photos_albums
Photo above is the Parish Church of the Immaculate Concepcion which is near to my friend's house. Pls. Help GUIUAN, SAMAR!
HOW TO HELP: (excerpt from Rappler)
- For the Ayala Foundation's 'Laging Handa Fund', overseas donors can use this online portal for donations.
- ShelterBox is an international disaster relief charity that provides emergency shelter and life-saving supplies to families around the world who are affected by disasters. Donations are welcome through its website. Know more about their efforts in the Philippines for victims of typhoon Yolanda (international codename Haiyan) here.
- De La Salle University's Center for Social Concern and Action (COSCA) is accepting web-based donations from overseas individuals via GlobalGiving.com. Credit and debit card donations accepted. Contact Joseph Rosal, Coordinator for Community Engagement, COSCA at 525-4267 or local 147 for more information.
- The Catholic Relief Services is accepting donations through their website and through Caritas Filipinas Foundation.
- Victory is accepting online donations for Yolanda relief efforts via BPI Express Online or credit card.
- Save the Children is collecting donations through its website. Save the Children has a team on the ground in Tacloban working to respond to this emergency. They are focusing on blankets and mosquito nets for the affected families.
- UNICEF is accepting online cash donations thorugh its website.
- The 1000 Bear Hugs Project is accepting huggable-sized toys for Tacloban children from November 8 to December 9. Drop-off points for pre-loved toys will be announced on their Twitter profile shortly. Email [email protected] or contact Mon Corpuz at (0917)796-1378
- ANCOP USA Foundation for international donations through this website.
- Aboitiz Foundation Command Center is accpeting cash donations through the Aboitiz Foundation’s UShare portal. Contact Danny Cerence at (0917)630-8172 for inquiries.
You may also deposit to the following accounts:
- Union Bank of the Philippines Account No. 10026-1070944
- City Savings Bank Account No. 200-20031301
Contact Rowena Astillo at (0917)630-4484 for inquiries.
- United States residents can make tax-deductable donations through the US Philippines Society.