I'm a Liebster award recipient! :D Thank you so much to a blogger friend, Lux baredmysoul, for nominating me. :D
To accept this award I will only follow 2 steps because I'm down with the flu today and I think all of my favorite blogs already had the Liebster award posted on their blogs :))
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. Done.
2. Answer the 11 questions who nominated me.
1. What made you start blogging?
I started blogging since 2008 and It's a private one because ( young adult or I'm still young, confused, shy, and everything) I had put all my thoughts there and the header of my blog was "battalion of thoughts" LOL I also have a 2nd blog (yung hindi pa uso ang OOTD ay nag OOTD na ako) hahaha https://happykarrieukay.wordpress.com/
Then I started to make my blog public. I document all of my adventures, food trips, and travels here. <3
2. What is your blog goal for 2015?
To have a blogging schedule for my camerakarrie. :))
3. If you are not blogging, what do you do most of the time?
4. What is your own definition of success?
Giving is Success. :)
5. Who do you look up to or want to emulate?
My loving husband, favorite blogger http://galadarling.com/ and my tita ninang Lorna who has a genuine love for my Mom in heaven.
6. What was your dream when you were a kid and were you able to achieve it?
I want to be a Nurse. :) I'm still a Nurse by profession but my job today is not nursing but I'm still okay with that.
7. How do you deal with writer's block?
For me I'm not a writer I post a lot of photographs with description on it rather than writing. :))
8. What book or movie changed your life or outlook on life?
waaah to many to mention but when I read this question "The Bucket list" pops in my head. :D
9. What are you passionate about aside from writing?
Again, I'm not a writer. :)) I think Photography. :D
10. Your favorite movie line.
"Have you found joy in your life? Has your life brought joy to others?" - The Bucket List
11. What advice will you give your 13 year old self?
That it's okay to be weird and different :)
Thank you again, Lux, for this award. :D